15 March 2010

i am trying my hand at kitty matchmaking. this is magda. she is grumpy because i have taken her photo without fully cleansing her face. she is fine with the facials, and with the 'lets-play-hair-salon, mmmm, i might like you.' she is pleasantly wacky and likes a good snuggle. right now she is a bone rack, all of four tiny pounds. witnessing the most terrible neglect has not broken her spirit. as above, she likes to snuggle and is simply not an in-your-face kind of cat. i hope my aunt adopts her.

5 comments:

thesundaygap said...

She's lovely, and I would take her in a heartbeat if I could handle loving two cats. I hope the match works out!

wrenna said...

it did not, alas.

but if ever there were something to make me smile it is a long and skinny persian cat, fur freshly brushed and standing away from her body in tufts, scuttling away at speed.

just look at that face!

thesundaygap said...

She's pretty great. If her and Chili were to cuddle up together I think my brain would melt from the cuteness.

wrenna said...

oooh...

i'm tempting you. she's a good cat.

Xela Purple said...

Aw! So sweet and sad!