30 August 2010

late at night I hunch in child's pose trying to let a sense of impending something dissipate. my brain does somersaults and never will be too soon to be publicly reminded of the things I thought when I was psychotic so I've been quietly taking my morning pill then to knock myself out. I want to go back to school and back to working in a museum but I have so much failure on my side none of it feels good. quick, I need to do some vacation-y things. instead, yesterday I turned off the computer and read an introduction to Foucault's ethics, which I have never done for classes, and it felt perfectly safe and sane.

2 comments:

boris said...

i enjoy sitting in the shower when i want to let a sense of impending something dissipate, i find it feels like being in a time capsule that you control

wrenna said...

Nice.