12 October 2010

I want to buy a whole bunch of books. The thing is, there is a backlist of things to acquire because I love them, but I am also looking forward to new and fabulous things. There is also an issue of space. As much as I love books living in a library can be oppressive. All of my books are above eye level, except for the ones piled on the desk, and the dresser, and the library books with their spines lined up on the floor. Really there is just a narrow passageway of floor space stretching from desk to door. And I don't even have that many books! Please leave book recommendations in the comments section.

5 comments:

Factory Supervisor said...

"The Very Hungry Caterpillar" has always been a 'Factory' favourite.

wrenna said...

I like the pictures.

Factory Supervisor said...

I like the pictures as well.

I think it may have inspired me to be an artist.

I still cannot draw a caterpillar.

Factory Supervisor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wrenna said...

you make miraculous things. but where does this 'mender of chairs' thing come from?