22 March 2011

I've been working hard. This morning I woke up at 3 am, I think from the level of anxiety I am carrying. I lay in bed for a couple hours and then got up and did some work for a couple hours. Slow coffee around 8 am, which I needed, but waking up so early leaves me cold and shakey. The caffeine made me feel light and jangled. It wasn't so bad, I'd got six hours, but it wasn't good either. In the morning the city streets were quiet and humid, a misty rain coming down, only homeless people outside the bookstore and waiting on the mall. The air on the bus was heavy with pot. Twelve hours after waking up I got home and lay immobile under a furry blanket, brain non-functional.

2 comments:

Factory Supervisor said...

I'm not surprised your brain is non-functional after that...
I'm currently not drinking, sleeping alot and shuffling around wondering what to do next...

I think I may be in a coma

wrenna said...

I haven't been drinking much either.... the pills keep me from getting tipsy. Twelve hours in bed just about does it, right?