05 May 2011

If I get the job I will miss my five minute tea making ritual and mid-day snuggles with the cat. I am working hard researching a paper I have done a ton of research for. I am amazed by what I have dug up and will spend tomorrow at the library building a beautiful introduction. None of this allays any anxiety. I am not quite sure where it comes from but it certainly comes on after a day spent reading. This evening I opened a bottle of wine made by my dad's golf buddy, the father of the girl who got breast cancer, and it was effervescent. It should be really bad but it isn't sweet...

5 comments:

Boris Kane said...

change is good

wrenna said...

I change slow.

Boris Kane said...

slow and steady wins the race

Factory Supervisor said...

..with plenty cat snuggles..

wrenna said...

when I come home my cat sits down beside me and purrs...