28 May 2011

Three projects on the go. I have determined that I have enough days on the schedule I have been keeping to review my German before the class begins later in June. I am a little less worried; I had gotten bent out of shape. I have removed the devil's claw weed from the garden plot where I will grow my lettuces, kale, chard and stir-fry mix. I like green things. Now I need some sun to show up so the seeds will grow when I put them in the ground. I am a little stuck on the paper I am researching about an amateur art, historical and scientific society, not sure of my ideas.

4 comments:

Boris Kane said...

symbolic of the removal of the weed during a time of busyness. sets the tone

thesundaygap said...

Sunshine for you and your lovely green things! You sound well, I am glad.

wrenna said...

Boris: yes. I am having trouble with the weeding.

Ms Least Likely: I am well, but I am medicating the anxiety I feel at a lack of German vocabulary with small doses of my emergency antipsychotic. It comes on like a beast at night. Happily my cat has been diligent in snuggling me in.

wrenna said...

p.s. my jasmine is blooming, yours too?