07 September 2011

My professor from last year is going to help me revise my "do you want to go to grad school" paper so that I can get consistently better writing results. She says no one is working on the topic, which is great. Other gems: "ooh, you have no confidence, I was like that," and "I know its time to write when I get really bitchy." So that was my first day of school. I went to a whole bunch of classes: French (it's been a long time but I understood), German, rhetoric, and the experimental poetry of Susan Howe. I think Susan Howe is something I could take on in my own time, French is more languages than I need for my present purposes, German will be a challenge and rhetoric is more classes than I need, but could be a blockbuster of theory and midrash. I need to pick one.

No comments: