20 October 2011

My professor has finally responded to say that she left a magic box for me in her mailbox and will respond further from the airport. Hooray! My psychologist, on the other hand, has not responded. Way to give a girl a complex; rejected by her own psychologist. My friend from German class, however, gave me my first dose of real-life friendly being-there in years, e-mailing me back and forth all evening and morning about time pressures and the things we miss out on because of them. I don't think I've had a friend like that since my ex-boyfriend when I was psychotically breaking for the first time and wanted to kill myself. Naturally he was overwhelmed and asked that we not correspond further. I think I'm in a space now when I can not over-impinge on the generosity of others. Blogging about my life in overtly personal journal form definitely helps. Or...

No comments: