09 December 2011

Woke up very early this morning on account of having fallen asleep at 7:30 last night. I bundled up and took my cat for a walk in the frosty morning. This is no longer a cause for his celebration, but the kind of pampering he has come to expect. He doesn't really like the cold, but he likes to rub his cheeks and scratch his paws in front of the door, presumably to keep away other cats. I was itching to get out to the tea shop, but stayed in and am being rewarded by some German starting to stick. There are only so many days this kind of thing can go on for, badly, and luckily this time I had enough scheduled in. Yesterday my doctor said to me, they wouldn't have given you the book if someone at your level couldn't be expected to do it: take it from someone who was a success with textbooks.

No comments: