07 March 2012

Do I sign up to take care of their dog while my parents vacation in Aruba? I would be paid, but not as much as they'd have to pay for her to be boarded. The dog has a personality disorder, due to the fact that the person she is most attached to, my mother, is chronically depressed. I don't enjoy her company, but in mine they trust, based on experience, "she will be happy and safe." Out of solidarity and kind-hearted feelings I should watch the dog. Out of the selfish desire to sleep peacefully and not have to get up early to walk and pick up excrement the other option remains on the table, somewhere.

3 comments:

Factory Supervisor said...

Hopefully the excrement will not remain on the table.

Boris Kane said...

^haha

wrenna said...

peeing everywhere, pooping everywhere, it's disgusting.