06 July 2012

I set up my bed this morning by myself.
This was no small feat, as there was only room to stand the mattress and box spring on their sides leaned up against my dresser next to the bed, with only vertical room for maneuvering. I managed it moving only my nightstand. I think I might like new bedding now,  because the dog has clawed up my quilt, but blue and purple is so soothing and not over the top feminine. Here is a bedpost and a cat chair:
My bed is enormously high. I think I might need a step up, as well as a bigger bedroom so that it can be fully appreciated from all angles. I expect that it will be good for reading in. High beds seem to be better that way.

4 comments:

lostgander said...

That's an impressive looking bedpost. Very regal.

wrenna said...

Thank you. Someone has to be regal around here.

Boris Kane said...

That is a bad-ass bed.

wrenna said...

Thank you. So far it has been good for dreaming!