03 October 2012

Today I met a girl in my philosophy class who I had been curious about because she has purplish red hair, is super skinny, and wears colourful clothes. Also she prefaces her intelligent comments with "I am confused." She likes to talk, which I like, and she likes that this philosophy is out there, which I like, and she is thinking about taking an extra year to take classes for interest, which I can sympathize with. She came from science but she is not competitive and was facing a cold and two other midterms this week. I recommended green tea for the antioxidants and she said that sounded delicious.

4 comments:

lostgander said...

How delightful! It's always nice to meet people you are curious about. Well, maybe always is too strong a word, but perhaps usually is appropriate.

wrenna said...

It was totally delightful! I hope we can converse again next week.

lostgander said...

I feel like I rarely meet new people anymore. That could easily be half my problem.

wrenna said...

I never used to meet new people. I have been lucky my classes have provided some opportunities this year because they sure didn't in the past.