20 December 2012

Sent my psychiatrist and nurse clinician off with cards and tea today. They were happy. They are tea drinkers. Wish I'd known! There could have been way more tea in their stockings over the years.

I'd never had occasion to "like" my psychiatrist much apart from the fact that she did her job causing relatively little annoyance to me (aside from the time she referred me to a sex offender, and also to a place where the doctor raised the dose on a medication that me made me lactate and then gave me another medication known for side effects so severe I think prescribing it should be counted as assault). However I did have a small occasion to like her as she relaxed a bit and provided this tiny bit of personal information at our last meeting as doctor and patient.

No comments: