20 January 2013

My goldfish seems to be doing better. I will now pronounce him cured.

This morning I got a bunch of shy cats to get out of their beds and have a cuddle and walkabout. Two girl cats were in a cage with a bed only big enough for one, so the more stressed cat was sitting in the litter box. I got them a bigger bed and they became much more relaxed and amiable as they cuddled together. The guy who was in before me referred to the cats as "dicks" for being so scared they were hissing and refusing to leave their beds. Being able to pat them felt like an accomplishment.

6 comments:

lostgander said...

That guy sounds like a "dick."

Sorry for disappearing on chat. I was just online briefly between forays outside the house.

By the way, I think if we totaled up my comments on your blog and your comments on my blog, I would totally win. Just saying.

wrenna said...

You are much more witty than I. And I say inappropriate things when I comment on your blog.

lostgander said...

Hey, inappropriate things liven up the place. It's like a morgue over there.

wrenna said...

Ok, I will try...

lostgander said...

I appreciate your efforts. Don't feel like you need to hold back. :)

wrenna said...

on that note...