13 March 2013

The dog has been very naughty, peeing beside my mom's side of the bed in the night, so she is getting the disciplinary treatment. I took her for a walk this morning, just a short one as it was raining. I wasn't sure she would go out. A man got his two German Shepherds to sit facing him so Zoe could pass... she is scared of the German Shepherds, but I think she might have been thinking that I would come back and we could go the other way on a long walk. Then I had to get get her by the mail man, no small feat, her behavior was very bad. Apparently she cried through most of the night because she had to spend it in her kennel. I asked her if she would like to come sit in my chair and she is now snoring in it. Despite our struggles I feel like the dog whisperer. The cat is under the quilt on my bed.

2 comments:

lostgander said...

I know about bad behavior on dog walks. But I don't feel like the dog whisperer. And I wish I had a cat under the quilt. This morning I was looking at the photo of my cats hanging on the fridge and it made me miss them terribly.

wrenna said...

Aww. Cats are wonderful companions, and they keep dogs on their toes. You will know when the time is right to get a new cat.