02 May 2013

My mom's problem was that she was taking more mood stabilizer.

Last night I slept about 3 hours and woke up at 12:30am.  None of my tricks for sleep helped. The cat curled up beside me in bed. I may have gotten a little of the kind of sleep that feels like you're not sleeping. I got up at 4:30 and worked on my paper. My body ached with tiredness but I felt alert. I tried sleeping again in the early afternoon, with a small handful of pills designed to combat the possibility of mania and napped for a few hours.

2 comments:

lostgander said...

Ugh, I hate that sleep that feels like you are not sleeping. It is the worst!

wrenna said...

Yes, it's terrible!

Hopefully when I see my doctor on Tuesday he'll cut me loose of this drug I don't like and let me return to my old set of problems.