02 March 2015

My sister is having a baby. She had an accident caused by a psychiatric medication interfering with her birth control, and her thought was, I can do this. She has a psychiatric illness that consists of dramatic and very frequent shifts in mood. Her moods hurt me, so I have concern for a child that will be trying to become a person in relation to her. I worry about my sister because she is too sick to work and is depending on her boyfriend to make a life for them. Nonetheless, having a baby is a very optimistic thing to do, and I would be a horrible person to not get on board and try to help. I really hope that her love for her child gives her enough to keep talking about to give our family ways in.

2 comments:

lostgander said...

I hope so, too.

wrenna said...

Thank you.